Terms and Conditions – Eco Cleaning Bristol
EcoCleaning Bristol reserves the right to make any changes to any part of these terms and conditions without giving any prior notice.
By ordering Eco Cleaning Bristol services by telephone, e-mail, fax or it’s website the Client agrees to be bound by Eco Cleaning Bristol terms and condition.
1. REGULAR DOMESTIC AND COMMERCIAL CLEANING SERVICES
1. No minimum/maximum number of hours per cleaning visit applies.
2. Eco Cleaning Bristol provides regular domestic cleaning as per the quote you have been provided with for eco cleaning services organized on weekly, fortnightly or 4 weekly basis.
3. Regular commercial cleaning is charged £20/hour on weekly or fortnightly basis.
4. Eco Cleaning Bristol reserves the right to suspend cleaning services if monthly payments are missing.
5. If any estimates of how long it will take our operatives to do the job required are being provided that is only an estimate based on the average time it takes to clean a home or office of similar size to the Client’s, it being difficult to estimate precisely how long such tasks may take and that a degree of flexibility may be required.
6. Client is welcomed to add eco cleaning tasks bespoke to their office or home to the standard cleaning list they are provided with unless other arrangements have been made with Eco Cleaning Bristol. The Client will be provided with eco cleaning materials, E-Cloths, eco vacuum cleaner by Eco Cleaning Bristol at no extra charge.
7. If an Eco Cleaning Bristol operative needs to collect keys from a third party’s address outside the postal code of the premises where work is to be carried out then a £10.00 charge will apply.
8. Eco Cleaning Bristol will not be responsible for triggering any alarm systems unless triggered by our negligence. Customer should give any special instructions for deactivation/activation of any household alarm systems.
9. Eco Cleaning Bristol reserves the right not to continue with the job if on inspection, it is found that the material to be cleaned or treated is not suitable for cleaning or treatment. Eco Cleaning Bristol also will not continue with the job if for example water or power is not available or if there is interference in the work from the Client or any other person.
2. END OF TENANCY CLEANING/SPRING AND ONE OFF CLEANING
1. Minimum of 6 hours per cleaning visit applies.
2. Eco Cleaning Bristol provides end of tenancy, one-off and spring cleaning only for regular loyal customers who will have a quote in advance.
3. Client will be provided with a task list and all cleaning detergents, cloths and equipment (vacuum cleaner, mop, bucket and portable ladder) required to carry out the service, unless other arrangements have been made.
4. The End of Tenancy Cleaning, One Off/Spring Cleaning and an After Builders Cleaning do not include cleaning of: ceilings, curtains, exterior windows, balcony, patio, gardens, washing up, laundry and professional carpet and upholstery cleaning.
5. If an Eco Cleaning Bristol operative needs to collect keys from a third party’s address outside the postal code of the premises where work is to be carried out then a £10.00 charge will apply.
6. Eco Cleaning Bristol will not be responsible for triggering any alarm systems. Customer should give any special instructions for deactivation/activation of any household alarm systems.
7. Client is advised that an end of tenancy cleaning may take double/triple the length of the time required for a general cleaning. After Builders Cleaning, After Party Cleaning or Badly neglected homes may take up to three times longer than a well maintained home requiring the same service.
8. Eco Cleaning Bristol reserves the right not to continue with the job if on inspection, it is found that the material to be cleaned or treated is not suitable for cleaning or treatment. Eco Cleaning Bristol also will not continue with the job if for example water or power is not available or if there is interference in the work from the Client or any other person.
1. Payment is requested 72 hours in advance of the day of the cleaning session.
2. Payment can be made only through GoCardless.
3. Eco Cleaning Bristol will not have access to the Client’s card details.
4. The Client’s agrees and authorizes GoCardless to take a direct debit payment on behalf of Eco Cleaning Bristol.
5. Client understands that any ‘late payments’ may be subject to additional charges.
6. If payment is not made 72 hours in advance of the 1st cleaning session or on the 1st of the month for regular eco cleaning then the account will be passed to a collections agency, after which a charge of 3% on top of the initial invoice due, will be added to the debt. You agree as part of this contract to pay this sum which represents our reasonable costs in collecting the unpaid amounts. All payments must be made in Great Britain Pounds.
5. COMPLAINTS AND CLAIMS
1. Client accepts and understands that poor service, breakage/damage or theft must be reported within 24 hours from the service date. Failure to do so will entitle customer to no refunds or recovery cleanings.
2. Eco Cleaning Bristol requires the presence of the Client or his/hers representative in the beginning and at the end of the cleaning session so an inspection can be carried out and if any corrections are needed, should be made on the same day. If a Client is not completely satisfied with the cleaning services, Eco Cleaning Bristol will re-clean any areas and item/s before the completion of the service on the same day
3. If the Client has scheduled an inventory check then it must be scheduled to commence no later than 24 hours after the cleaning job has been done.
4. Eco Cleaning Bristol may take up to 5 working days to respond to a complaint.
5. Eco Cleaning Bristol will not accept a complaint based on an Inventory check report, filed within a reasonable timeframe after the cleaning session.
6. Complaints are accepted in writing ( e mail). Complaints must be reported on completion or in the following 24-hour.
7. All fragile and highly breakable items must be secured or removed. Key replacement/locksmith fees are paid only if keys are lost by our operatives
8. Client should appreciate that carpets often will not have a consistent appearance after cleaning by reason of differences in wear and tear. Sunlight will sometimes cause fading in areas of the carpet and cleaning cannot rectify this. Stains are not always visible before dirt is removed and it may not be possible to remove those stains completely. Eco Cleaning Bristol Services will use its best efforts provide a good result but Clients are asked to be aware of these limitations which are common to all cleaning operations.
9. In case of damage Eco Cleaning Bristol Service Ltd. will try to repair the item/s if it agrees that it caused the damage. If the item/s cannot be repaired Eco Cleaning Bristol will rectify the problem through its insurance company by crediting the Client with the item/s if it is proven to be by our personnel.
10. Eco Cleaning Bristol will make every effort to complete the work on time but we cannot be held responsible for delays due to traffic or other circumstances beyond our control. In this case we will complete the work as soon as reasonably possible.
11. Where we cannot resolve any complaints using our own complaints procedure, as a Which? Trusted trader we use Dispute Resolution Ombudsman for dispute resolution. In the unlikely event of a complaint arising and you wish to refer the complaint to them please contact 0333 241 3209 or via their website http://www.disputereso
1. Eco Cleaning Bristol has a Public and Employer’s liability insurance. The policy will cover any accidental damages caused by an operator working on behalf of Eco Cleaning Bristol, reported within 24 hours of service date. Please check with insurance company that this is the case. Forcing C to report within 24 hours will be considered restrictive and potentially unfair. If damages or losses occur then the trader may be liable well beyond the 24 hours period. Unlikely to be able to rely upon this term.
2. Insurance cover does not include anything that may break down or stop working at any time such as: dishwasher, washing machine, oven, cookers, extractor fans, fridge, freezer, etc, any other items, instability of which the Client is already aware for such as bathroom appliances or any fixtures. The Client is obliged to warn the Company or the cleaner about appliances that are poorly fixed or not in full working order.
3. Eco Cleaning Bristol reserves the right to refuse to share any of the confidential company’s documents.
7. CLIENT SATISFACTION
1. If the Client is not satisfied with the cleaning service provided and a complaint has been placed in the stated 24 hours after the job has been completed, Eco Cleaning Bristol will arrange for a cleaner to attend to rectify the works to the Client’s satisfaction. To allow this work to take place we will require access to the property, we also request that the client is present at all times during the re-clean visit.
1. Client may cancel the scheduled cleaning job up to 72 hours prior to the agreed start time.
2. Client agrees to pay 100% of the quote as a cancellation fee if he/she cancels or changes the date/time less than 72 hours prior to the scheduled appointment.
3. Clients agrees to pay 100% of the quote as a cancellation fee in the event of a lock-out caused by our cleaners being turned away; no one home to let them in; no water or power available at Client’s premises or problem with clients keys. If keys are provided they must open the lock without any special efforts or skills.
4. If an initial deposit has been paid to Eco Cleaning Bristol then Client agrees that deposit funds may be used to cover the cancellation fee.
9. All cleaning will be done by employees from Eco Cleaning Bristol, who are fully trained and insured
10. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the relevant United Kingdom law, and by agreeing to be bound by them the customer agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the relevant courts of the United Kingdom. Eco Cleaning Bristol. reserves the right to make any changes to any part of these terms and conditions without giving any prior notice.