Terms and Conditions – Eco Cleaning Bristol Limited
Eco Cleaning Bristol Limited reserves the right to make any changes to any part of these terms and conditions without giving any prior notice.
By ordering Eco Cleaning Bristol Limited services by telephone, e-mail or its website the Client agrees to be bound by these Eco Cleaning Bristol Limited terms and conditions.
REGULAR DOMESTIC & COMMERCIAL CLEANING SERVICES
1. Minimum of 3 hours booking per each eco cleaning visit applies for commercial eco cleaning
& minimum of 4 hours booking per each domestic eco cleaning visit.
2. All regular domestic & commercial cleaning services require a minimum 12 month contract. Following the initial 12 month period, the contract will be renewed to a further 24 months contract
3. Eco Cleaning Bristol Limited provides regular domestic cleaning as per the quote you have been provided with eco cleaning services organised on weekly, fortnightly or 4 weekly basis.
4. Regular domestic and commercial cleaning is charged £25 / hour + VAT in advance on monthly basis on the 1st of the month.
5. If keys to the property, where work is to be carried out, need to be collected prior to the clean then a £30.00 + VAT charge will apply.
6. Eco Cleaning Bristol Limited will not be responsible for triggering any alarm systems. Customer should give any special instructions for deactivation/activation of any household alarm systems.
7. Eco Cleaning Bristol Limited reserves the right not to continue with the job if on inspection, it is found that the material to be cleaned or treated is not suitable for cleaning or treatment. Eco Cleaning Bristol Limited also will not continue with the job if for example water or power is not available or if there is interference in the work from the client or any other person.
END OF TENANCY CLEANING/SPRING AND ONE OFF CLEANING
1. Minimum booking of £390.00 + VAT per cleaning visit applies which gives the customer 12 hours of cleaning.
2. Eco Cleaning Bristol Limited provides regular , end of tenancy, one-off and spring cleaning only when payment had been made in full 5 working days in advance.
3. The End of Tenancy Cleaning, One Off/Spring Cleaning and an After Builders Cleaning do not include cleaning of: ceilings, curtains, exterior windows, balcony, patio, gardens, washing up, laundry and professional carpet and upholstery cleaning unless agreed as extras and quoted for.
4. If keys to the property, where work is to be carried out, need to be collected prior to the clean then a £30 + VAT charge will apply.
5. Eco Cleaning Bristol Limited will not be responsible for triggering any alarm systems. Customer should give any special instructions for deactivation/activation of any household alarm systems.
6. Eco Cleaning Bristol Limited reserves the right not to continue with the job if on inspection, it is found that the material to be cleaned or treated is not suitable for cleaning or treatment. Eco Cleaning Bristol Limited also will not continue with the job if for example water or power is not available or if there is interference in the work from the Client or any other person.
1. Payment is required 5 working days in advance of the cleaning session. This applies to all 1st time customers and end of tenancy cleans. Payments for regular customers should be made on the 1st of each month.
2. Payment can be made only via bank transfer , standing order or direct debit. Eco Cleaning Bristol Limited will not have access to the client’s card details.
3. Client understands that any ‘late payments’ – 5 working days – may be subject to additional charges at £10 per day.
4. If on the rare occasion the regular client booking falls on a bank holiday Client agrees to pay 100% of the scheduled clean although our colleagues will be off.
COMPLAINTS AND CLAIMS
1. Client accepts and understands that poor service, breakage/damage or theft must be reported within 24 hours from the service date. Failure to do so will entitle customer to no refunds or recovery cleanings.
2. Eco Cleaning Bristol Limited requires the presence of the client or his/her representative in the beginning and at the end of the cleaning session so an inspection can be carried out and if any corrections are needed, should be made on the same day.
3. If the client has scheduled a cleaning inventory check then it must be scheduled to commence no later than 24 hours after the cleaning job has been done. Complaints are accepted only in writing (e-mail).
4. Eco Cleaning Bristol Limited may take up to 5 – 7 working days to respond to a complaint.
5. If the client is not satisfied with the cleaning service provided and a complaint has been placed in the stated 24 hours after the job has been completed, Eco Cleaning Bristol Limited will arrange for a cleaner to attend to rectify the works to the client’s satisfaction. To allow this work to take place we will require access to the property, we also request that the client is present at all times during the re-clean visit.
6. All fragile and highly breakable items must be secured or removed. Key replacement/locksmith fees are paid only if keys are lost by our operatives.
7. Client should appreciate that carpets often will not have a consistent appearance after cleaning by reason of differences in wear and tear. Sunlight will sometimes cause fading in areas of the carpet and cleaning cannot rectify this. Stains are not always visible before dirt is removed and it may not be possible to remove those stains completely. Eco Cleaning Bristol Limited services will use its best efforts provide a good result but clients are asked to be aware of these limitations which are common to all cleaning operations.
8. In case of damage Eco Cleaning Bristol Limited will try to repair the item/s if it agrees that it caused the damage. If the item/s cannot be repaired Eco Cleaning Bristol Limited will rectify the problem through its insurance company by crediting the client with the item/s if it is proven to be by our personnel.
9. Eco Cleaning Bristol Limited will make every effort to complete the work on time but we cannot be held responsible for delays due to traffic or other circumstances beyond our control. In this case we will complete the work as soon as reasonably possible.
INSURANCE & LIABILITY
1. Eco Cleaning Bristol Limited has a Public and Employer’s liability insurance. The policy will cover any accidental damages caused by an operator working on behalf of Eco Cleaning Bristol Limited, reported within 24 hours of service date.
2. Insurance cover does not include anything that may break down or stop working at any time such as: dishwasher, washing machine, oven, cookers, extractor fans, fridge, freezer, etc , any other items, instability of which the client is already aware for such as bathroom appliances or any fixtures. The client is obliged to warn the Company or the cleaner about appliances that are poorly fixed or not in full working order.
3. Eco Cleaning Bristol Limited reserves the right to refuse to share any of the confidential company’s documents.
4. Eco Cleaning Bristol Limited shall not be liable for the following loss or damage, whether direct or indirect, however caused and whether or not foreseeable by the parties: economic loss including administrative and overhead costs, loss of profits, business, contracts, revenues, goodwill, production and anticipated savings of every description.
5. Subject to liabilities for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud and any other liabilities it cannot legally exclude or limit, Eco Cleaning Bristol’s Limited total liability to the client, whether arising out of breach of contract, negligence or breach of statue, shall not exceed the total fees paid to Eco Cleaning Bristol Limited by the client.
1. Regular Clients can not cancel or reschedule the mutually agreed scheduled cleaning job for the duration of their 12 or 24 months contract. Client agrees to pay 100% of the scheduled clean as a cancelation fee.
2. One off Clients agrees to pay 100% of the quote as a cancellation fee if they cancels or changes the date/time less than 5 working days prior to the scheduled appointment.
3. Clients agrees to pay 100% of the quote as a cancellation fee in the event of a lock-out caused by our cleaners being turned away; no one home to let them in; no water or power available at client’s premises or problem with clients keys. If keys are provided they must open the lock without any special efforts or skills.
4. If an initial deposit has been paid to Eco Cleaning Bristol Limited then client agrees that deposit funds may be used to cover the cancellation fee.
5. All cleaning will be done by employees from Eco Cleaning Bristol Limited, who are fully trained and insured.
1. In this clause ‘Force Majeure’ means an event or sequence of events beyond a party’s reasonable control preventing or delaying it from performing its obligations. A party shall not be liable if delayed in or prevented from performing its obligations due to Force Majeure, provided that it promptly notifies the other of the Force Majeure event and its expected duration and uses reasonable endeavours to minimise the effects of that event.
1. These terms and conditions and contracts formed using them constitute the entire agreement between the parties and supersede all previous agreements, understandings and arrangements between them, whether in writing or made orally or otherwise in respect of its subject matter. Each party acknowledges that it has not entered into a contract in reliance on, and shall have no remedies in respect of, any representation or warranty that is not directly set out in these term and conditions.
2. These terms and conditions and any contracts formed using them are governed by English law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in relation to any dispute concerning such contracts, their performance or subject matter.
- Client agrees to keep all communication via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and only for emergencies to use the mobile number provided. Eco Cleaning Bristol Limited is a hands on business and at times it might take 5-7 working days to reply.